The Howbeck Team understand General Practice and the NHS and we recognise the need for innovation and digital development. We are able to support innovators by:
- Sharing our knowledge of General Practice and the NHS, we can demystify the complexities and help innovators ensure that they deliver what is needed and can understand the way that NHS funding flows.
- Supporting the development of bids, proposals, and business cases.
- Enabling innovators to access the practices we work with to test out products and ideas.
We also understand General Practice Research and we support a number of Research Networks, and we are working to develop a new fully integrate research ‘offer’ which will support the Research agenda and the network of practices we support.
Our Director and Founder Dr Neil Paul is an avid supporter of innovation in General Practice and in particular new, interesting and effective IT products which he supports through his blog site. https://www.drneilpaul.blog/
We also provide a Clinical Safety Office Service for a number of innovators working in General Practice.
Our Current Clients
We are currently working with:
- Healum - We have supported a successful SBRI bid and we are an implementation partner for the Healum personalised care App
- Edenbridge Healthcare - We provide on-going advice and support for the innovation Apex BI platform
- Health2works - We provide a Clinical Advisory Service including a named Clinical Safety Officer, accredited to the required standards.
- PocDoc - We have supported a successful SBRI bid and we are an implementation partner for the PocDoc Point of Care testing app.
- Lexacom - We are supporting a Lexacom Echo Digital first Bid.
- Technomed - We project manager the use of the Technomed remotely reported ECG service across over 30 practices.
- Numed - We provide a Clinical Advisory Service including a named Clinical Safety Officer, accredited to the required standards.
What our clients say about our support
"As a digital health SME company we needed to find a Clinical Safety Officer and access to ongoing professional advice about our approach to Clinical Safety generally. We chose Howbeck. They know this territory well. They quickly grasped the clinical risks associated with use of our product and their advice is always thorough yet friendly and realistic. We are delighted with the service and feel we have new colleagues on our team". - Steve Pashley, CEO, Health2Works for Clinical Advisory Service