Our aim is to support practices with practical IT solutions and to provide strategic advice and guidance in respect of system usage and development.
Our Team is made up of ex Practice IT project managers and ex System programme managers. We are currently providing a number of projects for Practices, PCNs and Federations including:
- The Howbeck Practice Data Cleanse service – We are currently working with over 40 practices to ensure their systems can be optimised.
- Coding and Search training – We run Coding training sessions for practices, PCNs and Federations.
- Digital Upskilling.
- Telephony improvement - We have recently been engaged by 40 practices to support the procurement of cloud based telephony.
- Strategic IT advice - We have supported 5 Federations (20 PCNs) to develop systems to support Enhanced Access.
Our Current Clients
We have supported a large number of Practices, PCNs, and Federations. In the last year we have supported:
- South Cheshire and Vale Royal GP Alliance (29 practices)
- Vernova CIC
- Primary Care Cheshire (Federation)
- East Staffs Partnership (PCN + Federation)
- Mercian PCN
What our clients say about our support
"If only we could have them in the practice longer! The service was brilliant and the team have a lot of knowledge." - Practice Manager in South Cheshire - Practice Data Cleanse Service.
"Both speakers were fluent in the topic and happy to take on questions and queries. Their answers were clear and concise on a topic that is both very detailed and has multiple applications to the group." Practice Administrator - Coding Training