We provide hands on GDPR support to over 100 practices including the provision of the Data Protection Officer (DPO) function for practices and federations. This service can be tailored to meet the needs of the individual practice, or groups of practices as required. For example, at present we are:
- Providing a full GDPR and DPO Service to all practices within a Federation, including training provision and the DSP Toolkit completion support.
- Providing a DPO Service to all practices within a geographical area commissioned directly by the Integrated Care Board
- Providing a full GDPR and DPO Service to PCNs and individual practices
- Providing a DPO Service and DSP Toolkit Service to individual practices and PCNs
- Providing individually commissioned training packages as requested (face to face or on line)
Our Team ensure responsive access via a DPO inbox or phone; access to our online portal containing a wealth of information, templates and guidance, and training videos and support. In addition, all clients receive our quarterly newsletter detailing current hot topics and latest guidance and support.
Our Current Clients
We currently support over 100 practices, along with PCNs and Federations across England.
What our clients say about our support
"Amazing service you provide, takes a lot of pressure off". - Practice Manager in Cheshire
"I find have the DPO invaluable excellent to have this support thank you". -Practice Manager in East Staffordshire
"I feel happy that I have someone who I can contact for advice and guidance even for something that sounds trivial, but, the consequence of acting incorrectly could be serious. The service is excellent, thank you". - Practice Manager in Vale Royal
"We can't thank you enough for your help with this and what a great service Howbeck are giving us with you as our DPO". - Nicole Marshall, The Marshside Surgery, Southport & Formby
"Feedback from the 117 attendees at the Data Protection and Confidentiality Training Event at Waters Green Medical Centre was extremely positive. The style and delivery of the training was well suited to the audience which included clinical and administration staff and was very professionally delivered and very informative. I would not hesitate in recommending Howbeck Healthcare or in approaching them again to assist with our in house training requirements in the future". - Macclesfield PCN
"I'd just like to thank you for all your help and support, you've been amazing and always someone to call on in an emergency". - Staffordshire Practice